Property ID : Hotel Nawathana
Starting From $28 - Hotel
Nawathana (Travel Lodge), a complete retreat to travelers, sight seers, explorers and adventures. Whether you are a couch-surfer / back-packer or a family travelling to southern part of Sri Lanka, this will be an ideal stop-over.
Located in historical Fort Matara, bordering to Indian ocean with enough sunshine under palm trees Nawathana (Travel Lodge) makes a haven for the busy traveler, a fitting place for a day/night stay, Nawathana (Travel Lodge) is a Beautiful Retreat among hotels down south Sri Lanka.
If you are searching for accommodation in Matara, Nawathana(Travel Lodge) is the answer for you, which is a nice retreat in down south, Sri Lanka with sea view.
Nawathana (Travel Lodge) offers star class facilities with affordable price
- Conventional bed rooms with attached bath rooms
- Hot & cold water
- A/C facilities
- Satellite TV
- Mini Bar
- Mini private verandah with a wooden sofa
- High bandwidth Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool
- Free parking
Many historical attractions within walking distance.
- Fort itself includes buildings / structures of Dutch architecture.
- The clock tower, star fort.
- St.Mary’s Church, the venerated Shrine of our Lady
- Matara Mosque by the Nilwala river.
- Historical Matara bodhiya.
The neighboring vicinity includes
- Polhena beach – sandy long beach which forms a natural swimming isle.
- Devinuwara Light House – Historical one , still in function
- Deinuwara Devalaya – of God Vishnu
- Weherahena Temple – with a giant Buddha statue and vast collection of murals and wall paintings
- Wewrukannala Temple – A temple with large Buddha statue.
- Blowhole – Hummanaya, a gushing water sprout amidst rocks which bursts water up to 50 meters.
- Stilt Fishing – Ahangama traditional art of fishing folks.
Address : No.15, Sri Dharmarama Mawatha, Fort, Matara, Sri Lanka.
Telephone : +94 414 936 230
Fax : +94 414 936 065
Emai : email@example.com
Web : www.nawathanahotel.com